Thursday, November 26, 2009

Have some of the Schedule Book info up on Scribd

I have a lot of these cards and the schedule book up for downloading...but you will have to figure out the tabs for days of the week-as the ones up on Scribd are not marked for it. I waited until I had the 2 pages glued back to back to each other,  before cutting out the tab areas-it just makes it easier and that way you have it correct.


Also, as for the cover page-you are on your own there too (sorry). I used clip art to create the pic, then added the child's name on it below the pic. That will need to be trimmed to fit so that the cover doesn't hide the tabs on the side-I think I trimmed about 1/2 in total off of it. You will laminate back to back-so the cover and the calendar grid day for Monday will be together. I have downloaded the days of the week pages for the calendar side of the schedule book.  I also have a blank one there-so be sure you are copying off the right one-I figure the blank one can be downloaded if you want a Sat. or Sunday page too.  The days of the week tabs are now up as well-there is some extra hints/suggestions on it as well.

You can find all these on my Scribd page for What's in the Box?

What's in the Box? Scribd homepage

I don't have all the little cards there because some are very specific to our needs-again-you can easily make these using your MS Word application.  They are 1 3/4" X 1 3/4" boxes , I get 3 x4 down for the grids.

No comments:

Post a Comment