Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally-I have been able to upload the documents for All About Spelling on Scribd

I have these done for level 1 and 2 so far. Basically, I went thru each step, noted all the tiles, cards and other supplies you need per each Step. That way, you can fill the workbox with exactly those items-so you spend more time doing the lesson-and less scouring thru the goodies to find what you need for that lesson.

Sadly, they are not in the cute landscape layout that I originally designed them to be-as I think that was why I was having such troubles loading them. Well, they are there and that is the good part. Look for 3 and 4 soon!

These are all for Level 1


All About Spelling Level 1, Part I



All About Spelling Level 1, Part II (this includes the Step Cards for the WKBX).


These are all for Level 2


AAS Level 2, Part I

AAS Level 2, Part II

All About Spelling Level 2 WKBX Step Cards

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks so much for offering these. I'm doing Level 1 with my K-er and these will help a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete