Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cinema stuff up on HSS

Alright-the templates are up on Homeschool Share! Thank you Ami! It is under the What is New section, workboxables, math section. I think she posted the smaller sized coupons/work duty/badges sizes, but if it is a tad too big for the folder-just trim them to size until she does. I originally did not have parameters around the folder-so when I added the lines-the program only allowed for a certain width-and it is a tad too small for the original sizes of the cards.

Direct Links:
Cinema Patterns

Cinema Instructions


If you need more assistance, just ask. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and am really excited! I am just learning about the workbox system and am really interested. I do not have the money right now to invest in the book or shelves, etc. but would like to in the future, for now I am just trying it out based on what I have learned on other blogs, etc. My question to you is, do you use this system with your older children? I have a 1 1/2 year old, a 1st grader, a 4th grader and a 7th grader. I can see where the system would work for the three younger ones but am wondering about for the middle schooler, haven't seen a lot out there for older kids...just wondering what you think having used the system? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete