Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is in the box today


The mumbo jumbo of the Frog Lapbook stuff...almost done-should have it put together by Friday.



The Money Center notice plus the paper he is to work on (which is actually in the center area) and the money is for his Piggy Bank project (this will continue until that pig is full...which is going to take a long time-so we'll just pop one of the containers with change in now and again).


Puzzle with time card (I actually need to make some bigger time cards to attach the wee ones to...another project in the works)


Now sadly, he already completed this box and dad and the boy found not a one! It is just so chilly those buggers must be hiding but good. Hopefully, I can pop this back in next week and we'll be able to catch at least one to observe. Last year at this time we found tons and the frogs were croaking up a storm-sadly, it has been rather quiet in the ponds of late.

That is just some of the boxes today. Oh, and I finally laminated the piggy bank number cards I made for the Money Center Activity folder I submitted to Homeschool Share. Hopefully, they will have those up soon. But anyhoo-I don't have a pic of it today...maybe this week.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! I love the idea of the workboxes, but still haven't gotten around to actually doing it.
    Were you the one that asked me about the guide dog? If so, we work with Freedom Guide Dogs.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete