Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This week's Meme


This week, let’s interview our kiddos! I know all across the blog world, you can find ALL kinds of moms ranting and raving about the wonders of the work box system! So, let’s hear what the KIDS have to say?!

**I interviewed my 7 1/2 yold son-here are his responses:


(he isn't mad, the sun was in his eyes and I made him take off the sunglasses for the pic..bad mom I guess...LOL)

1. What is your favorite thing about the workboxes? "I can see all the stuff that I am going to do, and it easy to get to."

2. What is your LEAST favorite thing about them?
"I like it all." So apparently, he has no "least" fav part-Yeah!

3. Do you think the workboxes are helping you become a better student?
"Yes" (Daddy said he definitely thinks so)

4. If you could change one thing about the workboxes, what would it be?
"More candy in them, I do a lot of work, I do deserve something."

5. What is your favorite activity that you didn’t really get to do much before you started the workboxes?
"the centers"

Anything else you want to add?
"The workboxes are really fun and I like them."

Visit The Work of Childhood to join this meme and see other's responses

3 comments:

  1. He sounds very happy about his workboxes. I love his comment about the candy. What honesty! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More candy! lol I need to do this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More candy, my boys would be all for that. We do have an M&M graph coming up soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete