Saturday, May 30, 2009

Little craft project for the week


This was packed with the goodies needed to paint the little wood truck we found at Wally-World (IE: Wal-Mart). Please note the "piggy bank" number card. These are from the Money Center set I submitted to HSS. I think they're kinda cute and I am using them because we are still working on the money center-kinda like adding "matching shoes" to your outfit.


They also had little buses, trains, cars and such. I found this in the section with the unfinished wood stuff and craft paints.


His finished product. We also do the Home Depot Kids Workshops-so he gets loads of practice building and painting. Usually they host those on the first Saturday of every month from 9-12. We have quite a collection of projects the kids have built. I guess this now requires me to take a pic of em all! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big Walmart shopper, but I'll have to go check it out. My boys have loved painting similar wood projects that I found at Michael's craft store (in the $1 spot), but they have painted all the kits that Michael's has in stock! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete