Thursday, April 23, 2009

Math idea for the box

All I did for this work, was to type up in larger font, several numbers-
I did one for counting 1-20, and a grid board to lay them out on. The student would just lay the numbers down in order.

This one is for counting by 2s. I also have by 5s. I still need to do by 3s. Anyway-so I printed them, cut them out and laminated em. His note told him to go by 2s...so he spread em out, and then ordered them accordingly. Not a terribly difficult thing to do, but good for him because he is a visual learner. Also, it was a great warm up for his math that day.

So again-all you need is a font of your choice, paper, printer, scissors and laminator. I store em in a ziplock bag. I will get a pic of the board/1-20 numbers up soon for ya. Nothing complex, but helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment