Friday, May 27, 2016

Virtual Homeschool Co-op Intro Video plus a whole lot more!

I have been working hard to get caught up on the Virtual Homeschool Co-op channel assignments. I have #5 and #8 to complete for this year's duties. Trish will be starting a new school year VHC series next September but will have tag alongs this summer for the 2015-16 VHC series. Take a look peeps! There are some awesome ladies with all varying types of school methods, kid counts, styles and more! Join too! It is not too terribly hard (just getting over being in front of the camera that is) and it's fun to partake in. I have all sorts of videos up and many other ones planned, including ones on workboxing. So please subscribe! And if you do-you can enter the give away I will have going from June 1-15, 2016. Yup! Lots of fun going on. Til then, take a look see at my terrible-terrible intro (I will def. be reshooting a new one for next year) and subscribe! Thanks-


No comments:

Post a Comment