Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Video Tour of our Classroom Part 1 and 2

I have been a bit MIA of late and I apologize for that.  Right now I am going to continue blogging on occasion and see where it takes me.  Part of my goal is to try to reclaim my fellow bloggie pals who came by frequently by adding in some new dynamics [meaning room tours/closer look videos] to help spice things up.

SO, I thought it would be fun to do a homeschool room video tour first (insert grimace-fun?  I do about a zillion takes before I can get one I have to be OK with-so I film like for three hours to get a measly 5 min. video!  LOL So please-be kind-I am trying here.  A videographer I am not)...anyhoo-I tried to do this last summer and it just got too busy and crazy to finish it.  I am back at it and so here you go...part 1 and 2.

Start with the basic overview then go to the second one for a closer look at our geography center. Since I have all these things detailed in posts on my two blogs, I chose to not go in depth about them.
Be sure to look on my Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer Blog for posts regarding the things I talk about because they are not all on this one. I'm working on the workbox video now, but of course right in the middle of filming it stopped because there was no more room (had to delete all those out takes)...so I am recharging my phone and will try to get that up soon tho.









No comments:

Post a Comment