Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More ideas


Bible coloring sheet with a Bible story, Odd number work, Nature Study read on Turtles (Figured with all the turtles crossing thru our yard-may be a good idea to do some reading up on em)


Took my hundreds board (you could easily make one via Microsoft Office) and will have him put those lion erasers on the odd numbers (visual work for him-again, he is a visual learner). Those erasers were from a local dollar store-I have to go back and get more too-I use them a lot...for bingo pieces, works like this and such...cheap and cute, not bad!


Movable Alphabet work (Montessori work)-so the boy takes the alphabet and spells the words to match the picture cards. These are the basic ones, since I have not made any harder ones (I have had these for like 10 years). This is a good hands on project, and he is also very much a Kinsetic (needs to touch, use hands) learner, so this will help cement letter placement, and keep him busy for about 15 mins.



You could easily use pictures from MS Office, old workbooks (like I did) or draw em out. These are actually a part of the language works I have (Blue is for certain constanants/vowels used in Montessori). I will try to get those posted some time in May. They are easy to make, great for beginning reading, and serve a lot of different functions...like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment