Saturday, October 18, 2014

New posts about our Geography Center/Shelf and mapping supplies

To save myself some time, I simply linking some new posts here. I have a couple new ones up on my main blog about our Geography Shelf (puzzle box holder) and on some of the materials we are using to cover our World Geography mapping, etc.

The Mapping the World by Heart folder, along with everything he needs to complete his current work goes into his workbox.  I simply fill it with the supplies as needed.  He is older so I don't need to write too many lengthy notes, he pretty much knows that is what he will have to do until the current continent is completed.  A  'go to the geo shelf'  or  'work on....'  note can also be placed in the workbox to add in hands-on activities as well. We've assigned box #3 for the Geo study for the year. Usually I rotate subjects in the boxes but have found that having him do the map/geo work earlier is better.  He gets too distracted as the day goes on so it is staying in box 3 for this year.

Anyhoo-here are the links.  


No comments:

Post a Comment