Monday, October 26, 2009

This is an awesome way to layout your whole week's worth of boxes

Love it!

Head over to Ginger Snap Shots to read about how she "tweaked" the typical schedule strip to set it up for the entire week. Now that is awesome. One would need a couple extra cards (for repeat activities) but that is no big deal-esp. if you enjoy laminating like I do. Yes-I am a laminatiholic, and proud of it.

Anyhoo-enjoy her great post and perhaps it may just be the answer to help downsize some of your work for the week!

2 comments:

  1. Sheri,
    Thanks for sharing! It is an interesting idea. I kind of like the idea of permanent numbers on the boxes.
    I am way with you on the lamination addiction by the way! I had a friend ask me once why I laminate file folder games when only one child was going to use them and I had to stop and realize just how bad my addiction is. :)
    Hope you have a great week!
    (((hugs)))
    Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri- I just gave you a blog award...check out my website. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete