Monday, May 11, 2009

Science Center goodies



These are weather charts...I plan to use them this summer when we cover Weather and the story, The Bravest of Us All (just put together a lapbook for this and submitted it to Homeschool Share, so look for it soon), which is a FIAR Digital Unit Study book. I will have him map the current weather of the week(s) and every day, he can take a gander to see what goes into the chart-found this at the Dollar Store in the teacher isle.


When we cover the planets (using Apologia's Exploring Creation with Astronomy) I will make a center with these. There are lots and lots of stuff on the internet that can be used to supplement this Activity Center. Again-found the posters at the local Dollar Store.



On the back, it has pages you can copy to put in the center for the child(ren) to do.

I will post more about the Science center as we near the new school year. I will also have planet/space number cards, activity center cards for placing in the workbox and additional goodies to help you create a nice Space center of your own.

Thought I would share some of the goodies I have been finding lately....enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment