Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can you tell what interests my boy?

I just had to share, b/cuz I finally did the numbers and well, for those of you with vehicle loving boys-here is another option for the number cards. I am going to make another set or 2, to break up the boredom of using the same ones over and over. I am going to do animals and something else...which still is undecided at this point. Anyway, I just scanned the lovely Microsoft images to collect a bunch we liked, shrank them to about the same size and then used a font we liked to get the numbers underneath. The hard part was I didn't put them into a grid, so I had to cut them out free-hand, which left some a bit non-centered, but hey-he doesn't care and so I will let it go (the former total perfectionist in me would not have, but the new me is like-no matter...)

No comments:

Post a Comment