Thursday, July 24, 2014

Working on classroom area and projects

I have not been posting much mainly because I haven't done anything earth shattering.  But I have been working behind the scenes on rearranging our classroom area, reorganizing/setting up the workboxes a tad differently, as well as the usual decluttering/cleaning out the area purge.  

I needed to get our classroom area under control and I am almost there.  I hope to be done in time to post for the Not-Back-To-School blog hop and I also want to do a video tour of our room/stuff for those who enjoy a more realistic peek into homeschool rooms.  Hopefully, I will have that done soon.  But with all the summer activities and such-I dunno.  I am trying tho.


I did find a scrapbook page that I liked enough to put onto our Geography Box so that is just about complete (outside of new hinges and velcro dots for the maps to adhere to) so I am totally geeked about that.  I am working to put together continent boxes which has been a lot of research and looking for goodies to go in them.  I will be working on Australia first since that ties into our SL history this coming fall.  I have a lot to do still but hope to get a lot done when I am up north with my pal during our annual scrapbooking/crafting weekend getaway.

That is about all that is new around here.  Look for new posts coming in August.  Til then, enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment