Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yeah! Finished Schedule books

OK, so UPS was a flop-they only do the comb-binding there. So went to Office Max. For about $3 each, had em bound. I did get the 1 1/4" ish ring size-I measured what the thickness was, when I had cards on both sides of the day charts, and it was about an inch-so I didn't want to have it all pinched by having too small of a ring-but now that I see it (too late to change it) I am thinking an inch size is perfect. Actually, the dude said they come in mm -so whatever is close to that. Anyhoo-this 3 or so week project is finally done! Whoop it up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I just came upon you yesterday & I've had a blast exploring your blog, seeing all the great ideas for workboxing and making this schedule book. I'm inspired! And we sure need help in the diligence and organization department. Thanks soooo much for sharing all you hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to locate the Friday page on Scridb. Could you help? Thanks in advance for all you hard work and any assistance. Blessings Mrs.K-ski@bak.rr. com

    ReplyDelete